Remote role 2020. In germany 2021
We are a young, ambitious start-up in the RegTech sphere looking to change the way companies handle their contract management lifecycle. We are building an end-to-end contract management solution: from setting-up a contract to (digitally) signing it and everything in between.
We are in our early start-up phase, but the basis of our platform (MVP) is already up & running and several customers are using it with strong initial results.
We are looking for developers looking for a real challenge who understand that joining a startup has some downsides but also many upsides. We work in a flat hierarchy and value autonomy. You will, after the current pandemic, be expected to work at least a few days a week from our office in Venlo, the Netherlands.
You will work directly with the founders and our customers in order to further develop and help define our product roadmap. We are looking for several skillsets, including:
• PHP – Laravel – Backend
• Frontend – UX – Design & Development
Along the road your tasks will be expanded to include AI and Machine Learning if you’d be interested in those technologies.
We are open to part-time applications, internships, and full-time jobs. Instead of a traditional
interview and job-application we will team you up with some of our developers to show your skill set in a small task. This should give you a possibility to get to know the team and the product and to see if you would be interested in continuing your work with us!
What we offer
• An attractive contract with lots of flexibility
• A huge possibility to be part of a successful start-up
What you are expected to bring:
• Development experience
• Laravel or Node js knowledge is a plus
• An autonomous and pro-active mindset
• A constant drive for quality
• Command of English and/or German
• A pro-active mindset and a do-attitude
Skills you will need:
• For PHP: PHP 7 + Laravel
• Lumen (is a plus)
• REST APIs (is a plus)
• Issue tracking and management
• Cloud Platform knowledge (is a plus)
• Jenkins knowledge (is a plus)
• Blockchain knowledge (is a plus)
If you are interested, please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org