For our client in Santiago, Chile. Can apply people from Argentina
We are searching for a talented and passionate Mobile Developer to join US and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded engineering team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects that have meaningful impacts.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and responsibilities
• Support the entire application lifecycle
• Contribute to designing, testing, releasing and application support
• Write a clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and Ul tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Work with the Product development team
• Identity and plan tor new features
• Plan, implement and manage new projects
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices
• Product-focused Android application development experience
• Portfolio of consumer-facing high-performance Android applications available in the
• Advanced Android SDK/ Kotlin skills
• Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and
< • Able to work APIs and third-party libraries >
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• A “Get Stuff Done” mental ity
It would be cool if you had:
• Spanish language ability
• Released your own apps on the App store or Google Play (send US links!)
• Experience with web technologies as well as mobile
Salary in USD
If you are interested, please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com